Bethany Joy Galeotti Balkan Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sve sto vas zanima o glumici Bethany Joy nalazi se upravo ovdje....

It's Time for Tree Hill's Bethany Joy Galeotti to Call the Shots

Haley J. Scott
    Haley J. Scott
    Admin

Broj poruka : 52
    Datum upisa : 05.06.2010
    Godina : 28

It's Time for Tree Hill's Bethany Joy Galeotti to Call the Shots Empty It's Time for Tree Hill's Bethany Joy Galeotti to Call the Shots

Počalji  Haley J. Scott Sub Jun 05, 2010 3:21 pm

It's Time for Tree Hill's Bethany Joy Galeotti to Call the Shots

On screen, she's known as Haley James Scott on the CW's One Tree Hill (Mondays, 9pm/ET). But for this week's episode, Bethany Joy Galeotti stepped behind the camera, to call all the shots as Lucas finally gets to cast his movie. TVGuide.com caught up with Galeotti to find out what it was like to direct her castmates and see someone else play Haley. Plus: Why did her favorite Tree Hill moment involve Chad Michael Murray and ... a water balloon?

TVGuide.com: How did the idea to direct come about?
    Bethany Joy Galeotti: I have a tendency in the creative world to just go for things; it's how I've been my whole life. So it was probably during the fourth season when I said, "I wonder if I'd be any good at directing? Let me get a script and break it down and see how I'd do at that." So I did, and gave the script to our producer, Greg Prange, who said I did a really great job. About two years went by and I didn't hear anything and I thought, "Oh, maybe he was just being nice." But then I got a phone call this season, and he said...

Sada je Pet Apr 26, 2024 10:04 pm